Foreman’s Log: So. Much. Slime.
The next Slime challenge is almost here!
Hey there! Splat Factory Foreman here.
Hot off the heels of the Season 2 drop, all Zim could rant about was the power of his ultra-rare Mashups. It appears Zim is following the same formula as Season 1.
With his corrupted Slime in tow, I can’t help but feel like he’s close to completing his ultimate Plan.
Here’s what I know:
November 17 at 2pm ET / 11am PT
- Holders of Invader Zim and AAAHH!!! Real Monsters characters can exchange their characters to receive Slime collectibles equal to their character’s Slime Score.
- The Slime Score is listed on your digital collectible as a unique trait ranging from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 10 Slime.
- Collect 10 Slime now, and later you can trade them in for an ultra-rare Invader Zim and AAAHH!!! Real Monsters Mashup TV Pack!
- Slime collected from the Rugrats and Hey Arnold! season cannot be used to create an Invader Zim and AAAHH!!! Real Monsters mashup.
- Holders that trade (burn) their characters will forever remove them from the Nickelodeon.xyz ecosystem.
November 21 at 2pm ET / 11am PT
Now, I know these scary monsters and alien Mashups help Zim with his plan. But darn it if I don’t want one for myself. If I got a Mashup with GIR, I’d forever be reminded of that intoxicating Doom Song.
One can dream.
Have questions about Slime or the state of the Splat Factory? Join our Discord here.